[alug] PRESS RELEASE: Announcing LinuxNewbie.com web portal

Tatsuhiko Maekawa tacchan at chachacha.ne.jp
Tue Oct 5 11:48:09 BST 1999

MJ Ray wrote:

> Having a good, healthy, working LNC is in the interests of
> Linux users everywhere and is a worthwhile and noble aim.  So
> let Linux users everywhere help: Open the project...

I agree. Linux is now known in Asia but there's lack of information
here. Asian LINUX has troubles over the language, the information, and
the cultures of computing knowledge. I am sure LNC will give better
ideas to Linux community wherever they are.

PS: I can retrieve LNC quick here from Japan, so no problem for the
bandwidth likewise.

--
Tatsuhiko Maekawa
tacchan at chachacha.ne.jp	  (Japan)