[alug] Provisional ALUG4

Daniel Smith daniel at capricorn1.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 22:16:26 BST 1999

In message <00df01bf0f73$9a1e5cc0$0200a8c0 at brenda>, John Woodard
<jwoodard at tesco.net> writes
>Yes please anybody with a leased line etc.  I could use a RH6.1 thank you
>very much.

Hello

Anybody downloaded this yet?  If not I might be able to as the wife has
got a leased line at work and I can get access to a CD-writer!

Also if I bring my PC to the next meet can anybody help me set up suse?
I'm still a bit of a duffer at the mo you see :o)
--
Daniel Smith