[alug] Dial-in and X

Laurie Brown laurie at brownowl.com
Thu Oct 7 23:49:31 BST 1999

Ok folks, quick question.

I succeeded in making a linux box a dial-in system, and it authenticates
and all that a treat. However, I want to telnet in over the dialled-in
connection, and can't, and I want to use X (X-Win32) and can't. I'm sure
I'm forgetting something simple, but can't think what. Clues gratefully
received!

Cheers, Laurie.