[alug] ALUG 4

MJ Ray h089 at mth.uea.ac.uk
Tue Oct 19 14:46:53 BST 1999

Hiya, could people twit-filter this announcement for me and
I'll post it to the usual suspects tonight if there are no
objections.  Thanks, MJR.

                 The ANGLIAN LINUX USER GROUP
                            presents

                             ALUG4

                  2pm-5pm, Sunday 24 October
             Room 1.33, Union House, UEA, Norwich

The programme will include the normal installation frenzy
(Debian CDs sure to be present), generally helpful experienced
Linux users and demonstrations of networked printing with
ghostscript, LPRng and PDQ.

More details, as they become apparent, should appear on
http://www.anglian.lug.org.uk/ along with directions to the
meeting.

ALUG5 should happen late November or early December, but we're
interested to hear from new venues in the East Anglia region,
particularly in the Fens or Cambridgeshire.  If you are able to
host a meeting in such an area, please join our mailing list
via the site above.