[alug] ALUG 4

John Woodard john at woodard.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 19:39:20 BST 1999

Andrew Savory wrote:

> I'll burn RH6.1 too.

If you could cook me one I'll be eternally greatful/forever in your
debt/have your babies! (pick one from the above)  :-)

I'm going to wipe my NT4 box now too make some more room for RH6 with all
the network stuff.

Anybody who needs a lift on Sunday from the Diss and surrounding  areas mail
me off list.

See you on Sunday, cheers,

BJ