[alug] ALUG 4

Ian Thompson-Bell itb at techprt.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 16:32:48 BST 1999

> On Wed, Oct 20, 1999 at 02:10:20PM +0100, Ian Thompson-Bell wrote:
> > Luton??  That's west of the A1.  Can't possibly be in East Anglia ;)
>
> Now stop it or you'll upset the Northants contingent

Ooh don't tempt me;)

 :P
> I'd love to get a meeting in Cambs,

I belive there is a Cambridge LUG.  They have a web site
somewhere. Maybe they could help out with a venue? I nearly joined
because I was about to move to Cambridge.  It fell through and
instead I moved further into East Anglia to Bluntisham.

Ian

Ian Thompson-Bell

The Technology Partnership plc
Melbourn Science Park