[alug] MA FUD

Laurie Brown laurie at brownowl.com
Sun Oct 24 17:50:19 BST 1999

http://www.winntmag.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=7420

Total bollocks. More pro-MS FUD. I never had any of that shit when I
installed SuSE5.3 the first time, and that was bloody ages ago. 6.2 is a
piece of piss. Clearly, the bloke has zero IT skills...

IMO, anyone with even a small breadth of IT skills should be able to get
SuSE up-and-running with X and an internet connection inside 45 mins. It
saddens me to see people blame Linux for their own inadequacies, AND to
parade it as "evidence" that MS is better...

Cheers, Laurie.