[alug] MA FUD

Daniel Smith Daniel at capricorn1.demon.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 20:43:55 BST 1999

I've just had a look.  The 'reply's' are interesting, some 300+.  I only
read the first 15 and they were all saying the same thing!  Don't be so
stupid!

BTW how did ALUG4 go?  I'm sorry I couldn't make it (having a carpet
fitted and couldn't rearrange!)  I'll definitely be at ALUG5 though!

In message <381338CB.C29765E at brownowl.com>, Laurie Brown
<laurie at brownowl.com> writes

--
Daniel Smith