[alug] ALUG5

Dermot Musgrove dermot at glade.perl.connectfree.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 04:43:54 GMT 2000

John Heaser wrote:

> Many thanks to BJ for organizing the meeting and helping me with Red
> Hat.  Thanks to Gareth for struggling with my selection of network
> cards.
I would like to second that.

> I just have to find out how it all works now!
And that too. You will all be amused to know that I managed to screw up
my file systems while trying to make space for a test installation of the
Debian CD - still I had the Debian CD to fix it all with :) I don't know
where I got the copy of fdisk that screwed up the partition table :(

Regards, Dermot