[alug] Help Requested

Neill Newman njnewm at essex.ac.uk
Wed Feb 16 13:59:30 GMT 2000

sKinn~Y J wrote:

> well now I've got that bios batt fixxed, any chance of getin some help ?

I guess as I took the piss, I should be the first to offer some help ;)
what exactly are you trying to do ??, I'm not in the beccles area but I
am sure I and many others here on the list can offer plenty of advice
;)..

Scoobz

> [ This email came to you via the Anglian Linux User Group list ]
> [  If you only wish to recieve event announcements, email the  ]
> [ SUBJECTs of "unsubscribe alug" and "subscribe alug-announce" ]
> [ to listserver at stu.uea.ac.uk -- We do need your support, tho' ]

Neill Newman                                  Tel: Mobile 07970 673722
Department of Electronics Systems Engineering      Work   01206 873708
University of Essex                           Fax: Work   01206 872900
http://wearables.essex.ac.uk/index.html     email: njnewm at essex.ac.uk