[alug] SuSE wms

Green J M K jmkgre at essex.ac.uk
Mon Feb 21 13:49:47 GMT 2000

Hey all,

Okay, I am stuck in this uni machine. It uses gdm to login, and presents
only KDE as the possible environment. But hark! /usr/X11R6/bin/wmaker is
present! I tried killall -9 kwm && wmaker (as per a suggestion) but it
simply logged me out.

Anyone got any bright ideas?

(I have a related question for those who answer correctly.)

James.