[Alug] BOOKS

Adam Bower abower at zeus.com
Wed May 30 15:32:55 BST 2001

On Wed, 30 May 2001, David Freeman wrote:

> Just checked we don't pay any vat, or tax. I have a price list which is
> valid as of today in XLS format for any one whos interested.

could you put the pricelist on some webspace maybe and a link? (I would
like a copy myself)

> Also this is not a one off, it is something whish will be on going, any
> books you want at any time, just shout.

Cool, although I hardly need any more books nowadays as I have plenty that
I have never read.

Adam
--
Adam Bower, <abower at zeus.com>                 Tel: +44 1223 525000
System Administrator                          Fax: +44 1223 525100