[Alug] Linux wins!

Kelly Ash LadySpudz at HotPop.com
Mon Sep 2 15:17:02 BST 2002

Once again (can't count the times in the past 6 months alone) Bills creation
has taken a dive and I'm done.

What I'd like to know now is how differently an install is if it's going to
be a Linux only machine?  I didn't do any partitioning for the current
installation (dual with Win98se - each having their own hd) and let Linux go
about it's business.  I want to wipe both hd's and start again from scratch
with NO Win anything on here.

Due to Malcolms kind offer, I'll be installing the ProSuite edition of
Mandrake 8.2 and was curious as to how Linux will see/use 2 empty hd's.

As always, any pointers and tips thankfully accepted!!