[Alug] FSF Award

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Sep 10 15:07:02 BST 2002

Adam Bower <adam.bower at framestore-cfc.com> wrote:
> I have registered but I will be there (hopefully) in a professional
> capacity which means I may not be able to stay for too long, [...]

I think I'm going to only be able to attend in the afternoons.  Whether one
or both, I still don't know.  I guess I should register.

> Anyhow about 2pm on Sunday until whenever? the only problem i can think
> of with the location is it is a pain to get to/from the train station if
> you don't know Norwich.

The buses that stop outside the station, across the crossroads by the river
heading for Costessey or Bowthorpe both go along Dereham Road, to the south
of the Fat Cat.  The 24 used to go along Heigham Street to the north of the
Fat Cat, but I think it's been moved or cancelled.  It's been quite a while,
so please someone confirm this before Sunday ;-)

If it looks likely that there will be a meeting, please send an email to
announce at lists.alug.org.uk and update the wiki.

MJR