[Alug] Gentoo

Craig craig at wizball.co.uk
Tue Sep 10 22:02:02 BST 2002

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 09:55:17PM +0100, Laurie Brown wrote:
> No probs here! We're standardising on it, run internal gentoo mirrors, and
> have developed lots of scripts and so on. Gentoo is the D's B's, IMO.

It would be decent to run a internal mirror for work but then have to influence
a few people to use gentoo in order for the mirror to be up ;)

A little off topic here:

>From craig  Tue Sep 10 22:15:05 2002
 Subject: Re: [Alug] Gentoo
   Folder: /dev/null                                                        3881

Uh oh.. looks like one email went to /dev/null!! I only see like 4 emails so
far subjected 'Gentoo' ?

--

 //\    | Craig Butcher | http://www.wizball.co.uk|