[Alug] Gentoo

Adam Bower abower at thebowery.co.uk
Tue Sep 10 22:09:02 BST 2002

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 09:58:20PM +0100, Craig wrote:

> I can't really see what is the problem with Gentoo. Okay if it is may not be
> for everyone but it works a treat over here. Everyone else I know never had
> problems with Gentoo.

I tried one of the earlier releases and didn't get the experience it was
suggested i would, i left it overnight compiling and got back the next day to
find it had really screwed up somewhere in the build process so I was
understandably a bit pissed off :)

I think the newer releases are supposed to be much improved though, although I
don't think I will be giving up Debian for a very long time yet.

Adam
--
"Step away from the Cathedral, This Bazaar is loaded"
jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li