[Alug] Kernel Dumping garbage to Port 80h

Wayne Stallwood wayne.stallwood at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 22 20:15:02 BST 2002

Thanks, 0x2e2 it is then, When I get a moment I'll give this a go.

I thought that a sleep call would be the obvious solution, but I keep thinking
that there is a reason Linus didn't do this, I was put off the dummy jumps as
Linus infers that this causes a problem on faster machines, given that this
was written at a time when a P500 was a fast machine and I am sitting on a
1Ghz Athlon I think there may be some issue with doing this.

Anyway cheers, I'll let you know if it works.