[Alug] Sharp Zaurus SL-500

Wayne Stallwood wayne.stallwood at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 27 19:46:01 BST 2002

Has anyone played with one of these yet ?, I was looking at the Dabs catalogue
and noticed that they are for sale at a reasonable price.

I am tempted as I wanted to replace my trusty old Palm, and was even
considering a Pocket PC device.

I like the idea of Linux on a PDA (but I still have some major reservations
about it's suitability) and I can't find any reviews on the Net.

Previous Linux/PDA efforts seem to have had lukewarm reception from reviewers
and seeing as Dixon's are unlikely to stock this toy I can't exactly go and
try one out.

Cheers

Wayne