[Alug] Woody CD 4 offer

Syd Hancock syd2 at toufol.com
Sun Sep 29 11:31:01 BST 2002

I have a spare copy of install disk 4 from debian 3.0 Woody (final
release version). Free to a good home - email me off list.

Also willing to burn copies of Woody for the cost of CDs and
postage if anyone is interested. I have all 7 CDs if you want the
lot.

(Also - and completely off-topic - if anyone wants some v. cheap
B/W darkroom equipment then also contact me as I'm having a clear
out. No enlarger, sorry).

Finally, can someone tell me if this message is word-wrapping
correctly or are there line breaks? Many thanks

Thanks
Syd