[Alug] Sharp Zaurus SL-500

Wayne Stallwood wayne.stallwood at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 29 11:44:01 BST 2002

Damm you, after reading that review I went to Dabs and clicked the "Buy Now"
button. :o)

I'll post a mini-review when I've had a chance to play with it.

Incidently, Retail for this device is £449.95, Sharp have it at £399 plus
postage with a free accessory kit, Dabs have it at £363.07 including postage
and according to the PDF I downloaded from Sharp you can still claim the
Accessory Kit if you send of your proof of purchase.

Wayne