[ALUG] Apologies, all

Adam Bower adam at thebowery.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 13:41:25 BST 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 01:04:20PM +0100, Ruth Bygrave wrote:

> Incidentally, my last too-long-and-rambling message told me it was
> thinking of bouncing because of a 'suspicious header'. What stupid
> thing does that mean I was doing?

I've just taken a look it appears to be that you sent a message in plain
text and also with an html part which is probably what triggered it. You
might have also hit the limit for the size of an individual posting
which (iirc) is set to be quite small. I'm not a mailman expert though
and I've never looked up what the messages mean, i just let them
through, reject them or delete.

jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li