[ALUG] Don't suppose any others of you have got a Toppy PVR, have you?

Ruth Bygrave rbygrave at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 20 22:19:30 BST 2007

On 20 Jun 2007, at 21:43, Adam Bower wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 09:33:42PM +0100, Ruth Bygrave wrote:
>> Ruth (...I love my Toppy, except when the UI drives me batshit
>> insane...) B
>
> <looks furtive>
> Err, yeah, I do.
> <hides>

Do you know anything about updating the firmware and if there are any
good small programs? It seems to be so painful to use with a Mac over
USB 1 that I've only succeeded in downloading files when it feels
like it... Is it better to wait for OTA updates (which apparently
don't come along too often) or to try to do something.