[ALUG] IPLUG meetings

samwise samwise at bagshot-row.org
Sat Jun 23 16:32:26 BST 2007

> > http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2352779871

OK, I've joined this one as it seems to have been the first created
(based on the GID), is the only one findable through the Facebook
search engine and also slightly pipped the other one on numbers when I
was looking.

I also added this as a link to the front page of the ALUG wiki to help
others find it.

Whilst I was there, I had to revert the front page once again because
of the increasing spam problem.

Is anyone looking at tightening up the wiki to stop this hijacking of
the front page?  Moinmoin has something to automate the process of
blacklisting spammer URLs, called AntiSpamGlobalSolution:

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/AntiSpamGlobalSolution

Although perhaps just tightening up the registration process and who
can make edits might be enough ...

Peter.