[ALUG] OT: Possible web server setup work for interested parties

Ashley Howes ashley.howes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:03:49 BST 2007

Hi,

I know a few of you in ALUG have experience setting up web servers on
a commerical basis.  I run my own web development company and have the
need for the configuration of a dedicated box.

The box will run a single domain with Apache / PHP / mySQL.  I need to
find someone who has the experience to configure a Ubuntu-based box.
Tasks include setting up the domain, DNS, setup mail/SMTP, make
changes to Apache config to possibily extend script execution times,
etc.

If you can help, please email me off-list.  Please let me know rates,
experience and availability.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

--

Ashley