[ALUG] [ALUG Announce] 3rd Monday Monthly Ipswich Social Meeting : The Milestone, Woodbridge Road

samwise samwise at bagshot-row.org
Wed Oct 10 11:59:56 BST 2007

ALUG Announce

Please send announcements to Announce at lists.alug.org.uk
-----
The monthly "Third Monday" ALUG Ipswich Social Meeting is back again
next week (Monday 15th October) at 20:00:

The Milestone Beer House
5 Woodbridge Road
IPSWICH
IP4 2EA

Tel: 01473 252425
Map/Directions URI: http://maps.google.co.uk/?q=IP4+2EA

The Milestone pub is in the centre of Ipswich, near the now-defunct
Odeon cinema and not far from The Regent Theatre.

There is more information on the venue, including car parking info, on
the ALUG wiki:

http://www.alug.org.uk/wiki/moin.cgi/Meetings

All are welcome, novices and experienced users.  Hopefully, it
shouldn't be too hard to find the pack, look for those huddled around
a laptop!

Feel free to ask for further information on the Main ALUG mailing list.

This month's meeting is mainly social  -we're taking a night off from
tutorials, as we've had some crackers recently (tho as a follow-up to
last week, I'll probably show off the new seamless windows feature in
the latest GPL version of VirtualBox, which allows you to run Windows
apps directly on a native Linux desktop.

Hope to see you there,

Peter.

-----
Send discussion replies to main at lists.alug.org.uk (Reply-To set)