[ALUG] How to set font size in a java applet (in Firefox)?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Wed Oct 24 12:45:56 BST 2007

Does anyone know how the font size is set in java applets?

I run an Oracle forms java applet in Firefox at work and something has
changed the font size so that it's too large.  Column headings overlap
each other and text in boxes is a total mess.

It certainly *used* to work and I can't think of anything I have
changed that would affect it but obviously something has.

Changing the font sizes in Firefox's 'Preferences' has no effect at
all.