[ALUG] Scripted editing of PDF files

Mark Rogers mark at quarella.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 13:47:19 BST 2008

(Ted Harding) wrote:
> PS I just saw your message, Mark, about PDFEdit. Good luck! I hope
> it works. If so, it may be something well worth knowing about.

PDFEdit looks pretty reasonable as a GUI PDF editor, I haven't
investigated the scripting options yet.

At the moment I'm reading the PDF::Reuse documentation, which looks very
promising (not least due to the praise it seems to get from others). And
as I aluded to already I wouldn;t mind getting my head around Perl a
bit, its something I have to learn one day and today might be that day.

--
Mark Rogers // More Solutions Ltd (Peterborough Office) // 0845 45 89 555
Registered in England (0456 0902) at 13 Clarke Rd, Milton Keynes, MK1 1LG