[ALUG] Enemy Territory Quake Wars Game night

Wayne Stallwood ALUGlist at digimatic.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 00:55:49 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 00:32 +0100, Adam Bower wrote:

> amazon.co.uk has it for £7.95 and I'd like to know where it is cheaper.

I am not endorsing play.com but you can purchase it new from
thegamestore (and others) via play.com for £5.95 delivered.

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/3360129/Enemy-Territory-Quake-Wars/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=1

> Anyhow, I have planned to take part in fragging your sorry ass.

We shall see ;-)

It might be worth mentioning to anyone considering purchasing the game
that it is well worth testing the demo client first as the system
requirements (particularly in terms of 3D graphics capability) are
reasonably high.