[ALUG] Ipswich Meet Location on the 21st

samwise samwise at bagshot-row.org
Thu Jul 17 17:21:08 BST 2008

2008/7/17 Wayne Stallwood <ALUGlist at digimatic.co.uk>:
> I haven't seen an announce yet for the Ipswich meet and don't know if I
> have missed some conversation about the potential new venue.
>
> Is it still at the Milestone as per the Alug wiki front page or are we
> going with Sam Wise's suggestion to the main list of giving the Punch
> and Judy a go ?

Wayne, you haven't missed any further posts.  I thought it best not to
overload this list with discussion on venues which only affect a
sub-set of ALUG people.

We're definitely using Punch & Judy next week, because The Milestone
has become a pain.  For those who attend, we can discuss trying out
other alternative venues, if we don't like the Punch & Judy.

Hope you can make it!

Peter.

P.S.  Updated the wiki to make that clear.  My bad.  Really busy atm,
preparing for the Retro Fusion 08 event this weekend.  I also
inherited a GP32x btw, which I might bring along.  Haven't managed to
do anything with it yet, tho.