[ALUG] Ipswich Meet Location on the 21st

samwise samwise at bagshot-row.org
Mon Jul 21 13:24:57 BST 2008

2008/7/18 MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop>:
> samwise <samwise at bagshot-row.org> wrote:
>> Wayne, you haven't missed any further posts.  I thought it best not to
>> overload this list with discussion on venues which only affect a
>> sub-set of ALUG people.
>
> It's very rare that anything on the list affects every ALUG person and
> this list isn't exactly busy right now, so please keep it on-list to
> avoid excluding new members.

I agree with you in principle, MJ, but in this case I think it makes
more sense for those ppl who are actually attending the meets
face-to-face to discuss potential new venues, than to throw it wide
open to everyone else who unfortunately aren't able to make the
Ipswich meets.  It's not that big a deal anyway - we'll be staying in
the town centre with parking, so anyone wanting to attend won't have
any more trouble finding us than when we were in The Milestone,
wherever we end up.

Speaking of which.  New venue trial starts tonight with The Punch &
Judy.  Hope to see some of you there!

Peter.