[ALUG] Ipswich Meet Location on the 21st

Adam Bower adam at thebowery.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 14:06:19 BST 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 01:57:40PM +0100, samwise wrote:

> Please direct me to someone who had any problem attending the Ipswich
> meets for any of those reasons.   I'd genuinely be happy to discuss
> how our venue choice could be improved to increase potential
> attendees.

All I'm doing is passing on experience that has been made from the ways
we have chosen venues for alug meetings in the past, if you want to do
it a different way then fine. I'm not pointing to a specific nature of
anything, just a general one and increasing openess usually helps,
especially with the nature of something related to open and free
software ;)

Excluding people in an arbitary manner tends to split communities more
than including them.

Adam
jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li