[ALUG] Enemy Territory Quake Wars Game night

Dennis Dryden ddryden at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:13:37 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Srdjan Todorovic
<todorovic.s at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I've also got Quake 3 Arena. We could also play OpenArena.
> http://www.openarena.ws/

I was also going to suggest OpenArena as its 100% free and even
packaged on some distributions. It's requirements are also very low
just like quake3. However according to there website some of the games
content may be rated mature(just in case anyone was going to get the
kid's involved). There are a lot of Quake3 mods that turned free after
the source code was released.

I'll see if i can get ET:QW to work at a reasonable frame rate to join
in tonight though :).

Dennis