[ALUG] Enemy Territory Quake Wars Game night

samwise samwise at bagshot-row.org
Tue Jul 22 13:10:31 BST 2008

lol

I certainly wouldn't suggest I prefer either Quake III Arena or
OpenArena to ET: QW!  I just don't have the umph to play the latter
... !

I brought the subject up, in case there was anyone else out there with
lower system requirements like mine that might fancy joining in the
fun.  :)

I agree with you about OpenArena and Alien Arena  - OpenArena is just
ugly and, really, I only think we should play that if there's someone
out there who doesn't have Q3A, which would surprise me!  And last
time I fired Alien Arena up I got wasted in minutes!  Reeaalllly hard
bots, for newbies like me ...

Peter.