[ALUG] ubuntu 8.04 revisited

Bev Nicolson bnicolson at operamail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:11:41 BST 2008

I've just found that the preferences menu has the option to make the Courier font bold and it's much better.
The error messages go by pretty fast (it's the last thing I see before it shuts down completely) but it starts off by announcing that it's starting various processes. If I can write down what it says I'll post it.
Bev.