[ALUG] Enemy Territory Quake Wars Game night

Adam Bower adam at thebowery.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 10:59:16 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 12:02:58PM +0100, Brett Parker wrote:

> What we should organise at some point though is a game of FreeCIV ;)

I would love to play FreeCIV again except that the main problem with it
is the length of time it takes to complete a game. It's certainly a
weekend or bank holiday game that one ;)

Are there any other suggestions for fps type games that are Free
software like openarena that we could play? or possibly even other types
of online multiplayer games, especially those that are team orientated?

Adam
jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li