[ALUG] Sat Nav and Linux

mbm mbm at rlogin.net
Sun Nov 2 13:49:50 GMT 2008

I am considering buying a satnav and would welcome some advice. I've
never used one and I'm assuming any setup software, map updates etc
will need a Windows PC. I don't have such a thing and want to avoid
buying a satnav which I can't then fully use/update/configure or
whatever for lack of windows availability.

Any suggestions? Or am I worrying unnecessarily?

Cheers

Mick

The text file for RFC 854 contains exactly 854 lines.
Do you think there is any cosmic significance in this?

Douglas E Comer - Internetworking with TCP/IP Volume 1

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc854.txt