[ALUG] Migrating e-mail _to_ pst

Brett Parker iDunno at sommitrealweird.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 17:08:29 GMT 2008

On 26 Nov 16:07, Dan Hatton wrote:

> (I guess this is about half on-topic.  Apologies for the other half.)
>
> I'm helping out a user who would like to migrate from Evolution to
> Outlook.  Which means I'll need a tool that works something like
> readpst in reverse.  Can anyone suggest such a tool, please?

Just use an IMAP server, copy the mails from Evolution -> the imap
server, then connect with Lookout and get the mail from the imap server.

Simple, effective, cheap!

(Of course - anyone that's wanting to use Outlook for e-mail is clearly
clinically insane and you should refer them to a psychiatrist, but
that's beside the point)

Cheers,
--
Brett Parker