[ALUG] Long UTF-8 message in Subject!!!

(Ted Harding) Ted.Harding at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Jun 12 12:33:09 BST 2009

Brett & Martijn: Pure magic! Thank you!
(Plus, python is magic too for me, till now ... )
And thanks Phil for the pointer to the perl option.

Has anyone else ever encountered a whole message being typed
into the Subject? I think it's a first for me, in all my years
on email. (I can see how a naive operator might think that was
the thing to do, though -- after all, the message is what it's
about, innit? Probably done by copy&paste, though)

Best wishes to all,
Ted.

Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 094 0861
Date: 12-Jun-09                                       Time: 12:33:05