[ALUG] Newer ThinkPad 240x

Simon Royal mrsimonroyal at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 09:44:43 GMT 2010

Hi

I'm in and out of Linux all the time and would like to settle with it again.

I had a ThinkPad 240x and loved it but it was a bit old. Is there anything
of similar size around the 1Ghz P3/P4 mark good for running Ubuntu.

I dont want an Atom based machine and if it didnt have an internal CD/DVD
drive then it would need to boot from USB - something my 240x didnt have.

Simon

--

--- Twitter: http://twitter.com/SimonRoyal - LowEndMac:
http://tinyurl.com/macspectrum - Skype: Simon-Royal.