[ALUG] Annual ALUG Ipswich Xmas Meal - 20/12/10 (probably)

samwise samwise at bagshot-row.org
Sat Dec 4 16:13:52 GMT 2010

Apologies for the repetition of this email, but I've had only two
which at the moment is making a gathering of three.

There were quite a few ppl at the last meet who sounded like they were
up for this again, so can I ask if anyone just hasn't responded yet,
can you do so soon?

If I get some more interest, I'll book somewhere, otherwise we'll make
it a normal meet and maybe try an ad-hoc meal out somewhere, depending
on the feeling on the night.

Thanks,

Peter.