[ALUG] openvpn - beginners guide wanted

steve-ALUG at hst.me.uk steve-ALUG at hst.me.uk
Mon Dec 13 22:07:04 GMT 2010

On 13/12/10 21:50, steve-ALUG at hst.me.uk wrote:
> On 13/12/10 13:08, Chris G wrote:
>> When the VPN is up and running and I want to access things on the
>> *client* from the server what do I actually have to do?
>
> Can I ask a perhaps pertinent question?
> You want the boat to talk to your house, or vice versa. Why? What do you
> want to access? Email? Transfer files? Weather Station???

Well I've found the answer to my question on the other two related threads!

IMHO, and it is humble, 'cos I'm a newbie here, wouldn't it have been
easier to continue the original email thread and maybe just tweak the
subject line as it evolves?  Currently there are three threads about
what you're trying to achieve; surely, one is simpler?

Or has my mail client failed to display the threads appropriately?

Steve