[ALUG] Dual Boot & Partition For Files

Simon Royal mrsimonroyal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 21:15:49 GMT 2010

Simon

I am intending on using Ubuntu as my main, but would like the option to switch distros if I fancied it, and would prefer not to have my files tied in with my os partition.

Would like to try Mint and Mint LXDE on it too. Also I used the mac-fuse 3g drives for ntfs and it is very ropey and unstable in osx.

Out of the box, native reading sounds good to me. I am not a fan of ntfs. I can see the plus side on large drives, but I am only using a 60gb drive.

Simon