[ALUG] Flash issues

Bev Nicolson lumos60 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 18:17:28 BST 2010

<<However, I'm beginning to wonder why you need this plugin.  I think
it's intended for debugging Flash applications and someone can correct
me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it will help you fix the fact that
your Flash plugin is currently broken. >>

It's reported as a bug which is why this tar.gz file looked useful.
However, I'm beginning to wonder if I should just wait till Ubuntu
issue a fix, myself.  (I get the impression they might be onto it.)
Even the commands Firefox themselves recommend don't work. I heart
Chrome atm.

<<Are you able to make it the #alug IRC channel, or even better either
the Ipswich or Norwich meets? >>

Sadly I am too far from either Ipswich or Norwich, samwise/Peter.

Bev.