[ALUG] Flash issues

Ian Porter ianporter1976 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:32:00 BST 2010

Hi Bev

I have just installed the lastest version of ubuntu and there is no
problems with the flash, k you are using a older version of ubuntu,
well impressed with gnome interface now used to be a kde user.

To unpack a tar gz you can either do it on a one line or use gunzip to
uncompress the gz part of the file to leave the tar part which from
memory is to do
Tar -xv flash.tar

And thn place the flash library in the plugin directory of the
firefox /usr directory

Not sure if that helps

Regards
Ian Porter