[ALUG] SFD2010 in East of England

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jul 13 10:20:50 BST 2010

Hi - Software Freedom Day (SFD, http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/) is
Saturday 18 September 2010 and an excellent annual opportunity to
promote Free Software. SFD is not widely known about in the UK, even
among LUGs.

At the moment, there's no SFD event listed near East Anglia.  Would
some ALUGgers like to start a SFD event so that people in the East of
England have one?

Given my current location, I'm trying to help the South West one.
Maybe we could run a link between the two events, as well as any
international links people can rustle up.

Hope to hear back from someone,
--
MJ Ray (slef) Webmaster and developer for hire at | software