[ALUG] DSL Wireless

Simon Royal simonroyal at live.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 12:20:49 BST 2010

Hi

I am enjoying Lubuntu but love checking out different distros.

I have been playing with DSL - DamnSmallLinux - today and checking out their wiki it says a RaLink PCMCIA should work out of the box.

I have an Edimax card, which is RaLink based but nothing shows up.

Anyone have any experience with it as it is a blazingly fast and if I could get wireless working I might use it.

Simon Royal

--- Twitter: http://twitter.com/SimonRoyal - LowEndMac: http://tinyurl.com/macspectrum - Skype: Simon-Royal.
--- IBM ThinkPad 600 running Lubuntu 10.04 & Apple iBook G3 running OSX 10.4.