[ALUG] Fwd: Re: ThinkPad 240X & Compaq Armada M300

Simon Royal simonroyal at live.co.uk
Sat Jul 31 15:43:29 BST 2010

Martin

The 240X is higher specced than the 240. The one I am looking at is a P3 500.

The size of it is what drew me to it. I do like ThinkPads. I loved the 600 I had, amazing and quite fast for its specs.

Simon

--- http://twitter.com/SimonRoyal - http://tinyurl.com/macspectrum. (Sent using Sony Ericsson P990i).