[ALUG] FOR SALE: ThinkPad R31

Simon Royal mrsimonroyal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 23:10:27 GMT 2011

Hi.

I am looking at moving to an ultra portable netbook and to do so would
need to sell my ThinkPad to make funds for it. So up for sale is my
IBM ThinkPad R31.

Celeron 1.1Ghz.
512MB RAM (1GB Max, currently has 1x 512MB)
60GB hard drive.
CDROM.

Comes with two batteries. One is dead, the other holds charge but is
temperamental on charging. Original power supply.

The rear USB port is broken, so I have put a piece of electrical tape
over it. However, the side USB port works fine. Apart from this, it
has no other faults. The screen has some pressure marks.

Brilliant laptop currently running Ubuntu and XP. Has XP Pro COA
sticker on bottom of laptop. Hard drive will be wiped before sending,
so you will need your own OS.

Could supply a wireless card if needed. It is a NetGear I think, not
sure of compatibility with Linux. I would like to keep the Buffalo one
I am using.

If you are interested let me know. Make me an offer. Or swap for a netbook.

Simon

--
--- Twitter: http://twitter.com/SimonRoyal - LowEndMac:
http://tinyurl.com/macspectrum - Skype: Simon-Royal.