[ALUG] SD & Flash Drives

Simon Elliott alug at sionide.net
Mon Feb 7 10:50:22 GMT 2011

On 7 February 2011 09:45, mark fernandes (IFR)
<mark.fernandes at bbsrc.ac.uk> wrote:
> So far Ubuntu NBR 10.10, eeebuntu and Lubuntu (you may detect a theme here :-)) have been tried and am leaning
> towards lubuntu (as per my son's desktop PC).

Crunchbang or Jolicloud are the way forward for any EEE PCs. Highly
recommended by me anyway. Crunchbang for the more advanced linux user
and Jolicloud for the lesser.. Both *look* good and perform miles
better than the default Xandros rubbish you get! Both well worth
trying out..

http://crunchbanglinux.org/ and http://www.jolicloud.com/

-Simon