[ALUG] EeePC Suspend Linux

Brett Parker iDunno at sommitrealweird.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 16:42:09 GMT 2011

On 15 Feb 16:23, Adam Bower wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 02:50:54PM +0000, Simon Royal wrote:
> >
> > Well everything is working under Ubuntu on my EeePC 701SD, almost everything.
>
> Is it really necessary for a new thread on every little thing with your
> Eee? If you kept it in a single thread it'd be easier for interested
> people to follow rather than know every little thing you've done with
> the machine.

Meh. On a slightly more useful note, you'll probably find that it's a
GMA issue and that you need to read about the intel graphics chipset,
and the related fixes for suspect to do with that.
--
Brett Parker                     http://www.sommitrealweird.co.uk/
PGP Fingerprint 1A9E C066 EDEE 6746 36CB  BD7F 479E C24F 95C7 1D61